Minal Footwear Inc. Privacy Statement
“Our team’s main focus is taking care of our clients and customers. In line with this, we take privacy and security as a serious matter. We will only collect and use personal information as deemed necessary to address your outmost fulfillment.”
Privacy and data protection is important to everyone and it is a matter of trust. Our team shall therefore use your name and other information such as mailing address, contact numbers, etc, which will only relate to you in a manner of dealing and delivery of goods.
Our team will keep your information only if it is either required by law or if the purpose of its collection has not ended. You can visit and browse our site without having to provide personal details as anonymous unless you have already created your personal account with us and has logged in with your personal user name and password
Our team will be pleased to receive any comments, suggestions or inquiries from your end. Contact us at email@example.com.
Minal Footwear Inc.’s Privacy Statement complies fully with the Philippines’ Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012 and represents the industry with best practice.
Please see summary of DPA 2012 here: Summary: Philippines Data Privacy Act and implementing regulations
Collection of Personal Information
Minal Footwear Inc. does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a Minal account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from us
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or warehouse).
When you register as a user on our website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make for the products will only be accepted via Bank transfer (BDO/BPI) or Cash on Delivery payments as of the moment.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Minal website.
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from our website. In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Minal is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit the website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in Minal that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, Minal may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads
Minal also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show Minal ads on sites across the Internet
Minal reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breeches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your inquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.